yesThis may be silly, but is the bookmarks toolbar turned on?
no i doubt deleted. my firefox crashed when I tried to get onto a radio station and now all my favourites on the left hand side have goneOkay, no worries. Do you think they've all just been deleted?
They may have been put into unsorted bookmarks? Other than that I'm not entirely sure. I'll get on the google machine.
This seems to be pretty helpful.
Then you'll be able to recover them just fine, I think. I added a link to my post earlier, try that.no i doubt deleted. my firefox crashed when I tried to get onto a radio station and now all my favourites on the left hand side have gone
thanks my daughter talked me through it, F10 view and it was all goodThen you'll be able to recover them just fine, I think. I added a link to my post earlier, try that.