First Home Game Of The Season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MH Lower west, and an extra 2 hours sauce time thanks to ESPN.

 
you should be able to get a Stoke ticket pal. Im a member and im hoping there are some left for members. check the site on the 25th of July, tickets go on sale at 7am.... i dont think they are exclusive to ST holders. im sure the members get a 40% allocation for our away matches, providing you have enough loyalty points you should get a ticket.
Money speaks so i will aquire a stoke ticket one way or another.....cheers my man

 
Got a season ticket but it's in the family center. -_-

What's row L and I think seat 118 like? Is that an alright seat?

 
Renewed my season ticket in MHU, Look foward to seeing the gang on the 1st Home game.. Let get MHU Rocking this year.. Shed Upper really has got the singing going lets move that across to MHU and Give AVB a good 1st Home game and Home Season... Come on Chelsea

 
Ok so we are all sorted now for WBA, unfortunately one membership took ages for my dad and that to activate so they ended up in west upper! Oh well I told them to hurry up but they didnt believe me.

 
I quite liked the west upper when i sat there once

 
I guess their view will be good and as they are not hardcore chelsea its good I guess, still 200 quid for 3 tickets is well expensive!

 
I guess their view will be good and as they are not hardcore chelsea its good I guess, still 200 quid for 3 tickets is well expensive!
Good lord, that is expensive :shok: I paid 50 quid for my Shed Upper ticket, and even that is quite the amount to me!

 
Where's the best place to get tickets nowadays? I've only ever gone on tours etc before, or someone else has sourced tickets for me, but I want to go me and my gf... preferably MHL/SHL - somewhere with a decent atmosphere.
Bump pls! Thank you :(

 
West Stand Lower:Gate 2 Line 26.

Where it is?

How is the View From there?

Thanks!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top