Flouncy haired poofs in football...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBeard

First Team Regular
Messages
6,073
Reaction score
169
I was watching the highlights of Newcastle v Man.Utd (73/74) on a Big Match DVD (Arse v Chels was the main match), when I nearly choked on my peanut butter sarnie. There was Brian Kidd, looking even more like a prize prick than normal - I only vaguely remember him having his hair like this!

BrianKidd2.jpg


Sorry about the quality of the pic, but it's a video capture - it certainly doesn't do true justice to the utter horror of the hairstyle.

Now, I know there have been hundreds of dodgy haircuts in football down the years, so why don't you post the daftest one you've seen? There's loads to choose from: - comb-over kings Bobby Charlton & Ralph Coates, permed prat Kevin Keegan, the geezer with a pineapple on his head, sh*t, we could devote an entire thread just to Florent Malouda!

 
I don't think I've ever seen a worse hairstyle. Shudder.

football_mullet_1172216679.jpg


Now here's a proper hairstyle on a real man. Short back and sides please, guv.

harris70.jpg


 
Liam, that pic of Waddle is nauseating - well done!

Here's one of your fellow countrymen, Scott!

alexeilalas.jpg


 
Coloccini_054.jpg


He clearly feels he's having a bad hair day!

 
You don't have to go back to 1973 to find silly hairdos, Bluebeard. This one takes the biscuit! (what weird expressions we have in English!)

article-1152019-005E71AD00000258-19_468x518.jpg


 
Ah but who is it?
It's Fabriccio Coloccini from Deportiva Coruna (don;t know how to do the squiggle over Coruna!)

Do you know who the other plonker is? I heard he was married to a matchstick!

 
It's Fabriccio Coloccini from Deportiva Coruna (don;t know how to do the squiggle over Coruna!)Do you know who the other plonker is? I heard he was married to a matchstick!
Without a google search who does he play for now? :P :D

 
Last edited by a moderator:
One of my all time favs .. and for that FA cup final goal... Alan Sunderland

PA-533983.jpg


 
This bloke, on the other hand, looked great whatever length his hair was. I've chosen a black and white photo so as not to pollute your eyes with r*d.

george_best-remembered_cms_big.jpg


 
/monthly_10_2009/post-2-1255973496.jpg

/monthly_10_2009/post-2-1255973518.jpg

Eddie had a few bad ones in his time with us..

/monthly_10_2009/post-2-1255973614.jpg

 

Attachments

  • valderama.jpg
    valderama.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Poyol_thumb_320x375.jpg
    Poyol_thumb_320x375.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
  • eddienewtonaffro.jpg
    eddienewtonaffro.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
speaking of pineapples:

florent-malouda-hair.jpg


I realize that he has played better since he started going through these ugly haircuts, but I wish to hell Malouda would just stop

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Liam, that pic of Waddle is nauseating - well done!Here's one of your fellow countrymen, Scott!

alexeilalas.jpg
Ah yes Alexi the Red did love his Viking look didn't he. To be fair he's learned his lesson.

alexi-lalas.jpg


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top