Looking at the other side of the draw, is it too much to ask for, to have a final against Carney Chukwuemeka ?My half-wish came true!
Back to back games against former players and current players
We def got the easier side of the draw. PSG vs Munich is worthy of a final.Looking at the other side of the draw, is it too much to ask for, to have a final against Carney Chukwuemeka ?![]()
I wonder what happened about his son in our academy. Think our U21 coach is leaving this summer. Just saying.Love Thiago!Absolute legend. Never heard him do an interview in English. I feel he'll be back st Chelsea at one point.
Agreed. I’d also single out Arias — he’s been a handful and needs watching.I've watched pretty much all of their games and they are tough. Thiago Silva has been a rock, nobody has gotten passed him so far and he seems to win every important duel.
They are good on the counter and we need to watch out for Hercules. He's mainly a sub and when he comes on, he's always a threat. If he gets the ball under control in a goalscoring position, he's going to take a shot on early and there's a high chance it's going to be on target.