I don't think he's a great striker tbh. An upgrade on Giroud but not enough to turn them into title winners.lacazette to arsenal is a strange one. is he really bettering himself by going to a team outside the top four than staying at lyon? maybe wages has a part to play, but surprising nobody else is in for him apart from arsenal.
I think 'at Inter' is a more important part of that sentence than 'failed massively', tbh. Joining in August to replace Mancini was never going to work out well.Is this the same De Boer that failed massively at Inter or is this his brother?
You wonder why he doesn't wait out six months at Lyon and join Atleti once their ban is over. He won't be CL-tied at Lyon so could come in and play the knockout stages assuming Atleti get through their group.lacazette to arsenal is a strange one. is he really bettering himself by going to a team outside the top four than staying at lyon? maybe wages has a part to play, but surprising nobody else is in for him apart from arsenal.
He's always managed to win the title in his second season at all the clubs he's been at. He knows the pressure to deliver is on.Jose apparently unhappy with the United board over lack of signings. His two year distruption phase has started early..
He has, but Ibra always won the title in his first season at all his clubs until United.He's always managed to win the title in his second season at all the clubs he's been at. He knows the pressure to deliver is on.
Me either. I think it's fair to say Rooney is on a seriously steep decline in ability. It just shows you how detrimental poor lifestyle choices can be in relation to the longevity of a footballer's career. I used to read regularly that Rooney didn't really take diet and things like that seriously and now it looks like it's catching up with him. Unfortunately the guy is like me, he merely has to look at food and gains weight. I just don't really see any benefit for Everton to sign him. He isn't at the level to be a starter, probably going to be expensive to be a squad option.Rooney apparently in talks about a return to Everton.
Supposedly he isn't going to fly out with the United squad for their pre-season tour at the weekend.
Because of his £13m a year wages United may even let him leave on a free transfer.
To be honest I'm not sure he would even make their starting XI?
Just how bad is this geezer going to carve us up in the community shield? I've not seen him play.
"United don't buy trophies, we earn them"Lukaku to Utd £75M
We have dodged a bullet I think