Football manager 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it say I got £0 budget available in my new career? visual bugged? happened after I installed 11.3 and I still managed to have a bid accepted for pastore for around 25m..

 
its doing my head in, read a fix where you should tick and untick the transfer in the first window box when you first make a new game but that doesnt seem to work, still £0 budget to spend on players!!

f**king hell apparently its something new in the latest patch..

Chelsea get 0 to spend.. heres the list.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/51237/t1627132-11-3-transfer-budgets-inside/

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think the "logic" is that Luiz and Torres took up our entire transfer budget.

 
Probably, anyway I tried to fix it with the editor and added di matteo and that to the staff etc but when I load it in game everything changes even though its not like that in the edited file.. all squads for all the teams in game are weird and its a totally different staff/owner for the club.. weird!

Just wanted to edit the staff and give me some money but doesnt seem to work!

 
Have no clue, uninstalled it anyway im going to wait for FM12 and buy a retail copy this time!
Stick with it and ask for further funds to prevent the team from failing in it's pursuits sometime around new year, worked for me, I got a £37 million budget for back end of the season.

Torres has just scored his 50th league goal for us 3 months before the end of 11/12 season in my game, let's hope it's an omen.

 
Same thing with mine. I think its because the club spent so much in january. You can alter it on the editor

 
Thats wierd I got a pretty decent transfer fee at the beggining I"ll start a new game to re-check

 
In my Villa game I'm 10 seasons in and AVB has just been given the Chelsea job. To think people say this game is inaccurate with regards to real football :)

 
Im growing bored of this version now, so im messing around with the editor a bit. Nothing like sending liverpool into massive debt, making all of their teams contracts expire and setting their best players stats to 1. :rolleyes:

 
In my Villa game I'm 10 seasons in and AVB has just been given the Chelsea job. To think people say this game is inaccurate with regards to real football :)
If it took ten seasons for AVB to get the job, I'd say it's pretty inaccurate. :laugh2:

 
Just did the doublein my last season. This season I'm 2nd at the moment, hoping for success in the CL since I've not won that yet.

 
Had to share the good news. Liverpool have been docked 9 points in my game for going into administration :JC_doubleup:

Also Villa are building a new ground and naming it after me while I'm still manager. Has this happened to anyone else before?

 
Liverpool are in Torres Park on my game. And Man City in Modric Park.

Chelsea are in Chelsea Stadium..

 
I've had a few stadiums named after me...

It's always when I'm at Chelsea. If I start at a low league club, by the time I've brought them success, they've already renamed their stadium because there was demand for it early. That's how I've been at clubs with stadiums named: "Cambridge Stadium" and "Maidenhead Stadium".

 
For anyone who wants an update this is the best one around usually http://www.2shared.com/file/_6naC772/burnleyfan_1.html

How to install:

1. Download the file

2. Place it in the appropriate folder - this is likely to be My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2011 > Editor Data

3. Start FM, and click 'New Game'.

4. When given the choice, click to 'change' the Editor Date File

5. Make sure 'burnleyfan1.dbc' is ticked, then confirm

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top