Football Manager 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

Youth Team
Messages
152
Reaction score
1
Got it today and it seems a lot more complicated than the last one at the moment.

Ramires stats don't seem any different which is disappointing

Chalobah looks like he will be one of the best defenders on the game

Josh looks like he's gotten worse

Torres has scored 5 for me in my first 3 friendlies

Post any questions and I'll try to get to them as i get used to the game

 
FM11 was bad. Is this one much better?

As for Torres he seems to be brilliant in every version of this game. I'm playing FM10 and he's scoring for fun at Liverpool. They also bought Higuain to partner him up front and he's scoring almost as much. They're bloody dangerous together. Luckily the rest of the team kinda sucks so even if they score loads of goals Liverpool seldom win any trophies. :biggrin:

 
You couldn't do a massive favour and post up screenshots of the stats and coaching reports of a few of our younger players. Players like Josh, Chalobah, Romeu, Lukaku, Kakuta, Bertrand, Kane, Lalkovich and anyone else who looks good.

Thank you. :D

I'm having to buy a new computer to play it. :(

 
About time they bloody put Chalobah into the game...I was wondering why they didn't for 2011.

Look forward to getting the game sometime soon.

 
This one seems a lot better but you have to be careful with team talks as the players seem very sensitive as I discovered. The match engine graphics seem greatly improved. It looks like one of the FIFA's from the early noughties

Don't want to seem cpu illiterate but how do u post screenshots

 
This one seems a lot better but you have to be careful with team talks as the players seem very sensitive as I discovered. The match engine graphics seem greatly improved. It looks like one of the FIFA's from the early noughties

Don't want to seem cpu illiterate but how do u post screenshots
2 ways, you can download a free screengrabber software such as this http://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/

or just press the "print scrn" button and paste it onto a word document.

 
or get Fraps then you can record gameplay as well :)

Is this game worth getting?

 
If it's the same as other FM titles, you can press a shortcut (ALT + F9 I think?) and it automatically takes a shot, and saves it in a football manager file.

 
Just trying to sort out the screenshots

Games worth getting in my opinion. I've just signed Hulk for Chelsea for 30 mil. We only start with 14 mil so had to sell Kalou and Malouda to get the money but he's been awesome in the friendlies cutting in from the right and scored a few goals

Strangely C Ronaldo has appeared on the transfer list for 35 mil but I can't afford him

 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Sorry, I figured I should include a spoiler alert

According to something I found on another forum, Chelsea have eight 9-rated under-21 players.

I have no idea what this means, but apparently only Aaron Ramsey is rated a 10, and listed below are all the 9s.

-10

Aaron Ramsey - Arsenal

-9

Anass Achahbar - Feyenoord

Adryan - Flamengo

Nathan Ake - Chelsea

David Alaba - FC Bayern

Alphonse Areola - PSG

Jordan Ayew - Marseille

Ross Barkley - Everton

Borja - At Madrid B

Dedryck Boyata - Man City

Laurentiu Branescu - Juventus

Bruma - Sporting Lisbon

Jack Butland - Birmingham

Adam Campbell - Newcastle

Emre Can - FC Bayern

Luc Castaignos - Inter Milan

Nathaniel Chalobah - Chelsea

Alex Chamberlain - Arsenal

Amato Ciciretti - Roma

Tolga Cigerci - Wolfsburg

Francis Coquelin - Arsenal

Robbie Cotton - Blackburn

Souleymane Coulibaly - Tottenham

Thibaut Courtois - Chelsea

Lorenzo Crisetig - Inter Milan

Muhammed Demirci - Besiktas

Denis - Man City

Gerard Deulofeu - Barcelona

Jean Marie Dongou - Barcelona

Alan Dzagoev - CSKA Moscow

Stephan El Shaaraway - AC Milan

Christian Eriksen - A**x

Fabio - Man Utd

Felipe Anderson - Santos

Facundo Ferreyra - Banfield

Carlos Fierro - CD Guadalajara

Tobias Figueiredo - Sporting Lisbon

Antoine Griezmann - Real Sociedad

Felipe Gutierrez - Universidad Catolica

Fabian Himcinschi - Empoli

Tiago Iiori - Sporting Lisbon

Isco - Malaga

Zeli Ismail - Wolves

Juan Iturbe - Porto

Jano - Spartak Moscow

Jese - Real Madrid

Juanmi - Malaga

Vaclav Kadlec - Sparta Prague

Gael Kakuta - Chelsea

Tomas Kalas - Chelsea

Ricardo Kishna - A**x

Mateo Kovacic - Dinamo

Nika Kvekveskiri - Dinamo Tbilisi

Zakaria Labyad - PSV

Erik Lamela - Roma

Leandro - Gremio

Chung-Yong Lee - Bolton

Luis Guilherme - Botafogo

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea

Josh McEachran - Chelsea

Roderick Miranda - Benfica

Ravel Morrison - Man Utd

Iker Muniain - Athletic Club

Marc Muniesa - Barcelona

Lenny Nangis - Caen

Nelson Oliveira - Benfica

Mbaya Niang - Caen

Hervin Ongenda - PSG

Kyriakos Papadopoulos - Schalke

Tomas Podstaski - Porto

Paul Pogba - Man Utd

Diego Polenta - Genoa

Andy Polo - Universitario Deportes

Giuseppe Prestia - Palermo

Bryan Rabello - Colo Colo

Rafinha - Barcelona

Roberto Firmino - Hoffenheim

Jack Robinson - Liverpool

Romario - Vitoria

Daniele Rugani - Empoli

Yaya Sanogo - Auxerre

Pablo Sarabia - Getafe

Andre Schurrle - Bayer Leverkusen

Xherdan Shaqiri - Basel

Gylfi Sigurdsson - Hoffenheim

Heung-Min Son - Hamburg

Raheem Sterling - Liverpool

Daniel Sturridge - Chelsea

Wojciech Szczesny - Arsenal

Lorenzo Tassi - Inter Milan

Marc-Andre ter Stegen - Gladbach

Thiago - Barcelona

Sebastian Toro - Colo Colo

Erick Torres - Guadalajara

Lacina Traore - Kuban

Tony Trindade de Vilhena - Feyenoord

Joel Valencia - Zaragoza

Raphael Varane - Real Madrid

Vitinho - Botafogo

Vladimir Weiss - Man City

Wellington Silva - Arsenal

Connor Wickham - Sunderland

Abdallah Yaisien - PSG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Is it true that you need to use steam to play this even if you have bought the disc version?

 
Had to delete the screenshots sorry they were blank. Apologies computers aren't really my thing
Cheers Wolfy, much appreciated. Screenshots are usually much better though, if you paste them into paint, rather than a word file. The files are smaller and much easier to view.

Cheers for that, great to see that we have our youngsters rated highly for a change!

 
EDIT: Sorry, I figured I should include a spoiler alert

According to something I found on another forum, Chelsea have eight 9-rated under-21 players.

I have no idea what this means, but apparently only Aaron Ramsey is rated a 10, and listed below are all the 9s.
I think it's the game database's way of randomizing young players' future potential - if they have -10 or -9 or -8 (or any other negative number) in the "future potential" slot, then when you start a new game their precise future potential is randomly selected in a way which generally leaves -9 players with higher potential than -8 players, and so on.

I wonder why Ramsey in particular as the only -10?

 
I think it's the game database's way of randomizing young players' future potential - if they have -10 or -9 or -8 (or any other negative number) in the "future potential" slot, then when you start a new game their precise future potential is randomly selected in a way which generally leaves -9 players with higher potential than -8 players, and so on.

I wonder why Ramsey in particular as the only -10?
-10 roughly means that the player will be world class.

-9 roughly means that the player will be a top level Premiership player

-8 means they'll be mid level, to average premiership player

and it goes down like that.

 
-10 roughly means that the player will be world class.

-9 roughly means that the player will be a top level Premiership player

-8 means they'll be mid level, to average premiership player

and it goes down like that.
All the way down to -1 means they will be Downing like.

 
Started a game with Walsall and got Connor Clifford on loan. That lad has scored 3 for me from about 40 yds and has an average rating of 7.7 after around 10 games.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top