I can believe that, i actully won the 2010 world cup with the USA they dont have very mamy world class player but when put together they have world class team.Well I've just finished off my season and the 2010 WC, which was weird to say the least.Won the Quadruple with Chelsea, beating Liverpool 2-0 in the FA Cup Final. Ballack scored a lob from the half way lineI then beat Arsenal 3-0 in the European Cup Final, all 3 goals coming in the first 25 mins.![]()
Italy won the World Cup, with France, Argentina, England, Germany and Holland all failing to make it past the group stages. Togo drew 1-1 with Brazil and then beat England 2-1Germany also lost 4-0 to the USA.![]()
I would be intrested but i dont really like hosting.Anyone still interested in starting a game online???
Spot on bro ! It WILL TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE !I used to play Football Manager on my Commodore 64 in about 1984.Havent played any of the modern versions because i simply dont have time and im sure it would take over my life, though im willing to bet the game has developed somewhat!
I wouldn't mind hosting but my laptop ain't the fastest machine, so that might be a problem. Anyone else interested??I would be intrested but i dont really like hosting.Anyone still interested in starting a game online???