Football shirts in London?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Phoenix

New Signing
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
This might be a strange question to ask in a Chelsea-forum, but I'm sure some in here might know the answere. I'm going to London next week (to see our match against Porto), and so a friend of my younger brother (who is a fan of Italy and Juventus) asked me if I could buy a football shirt for him - either the Italy national team shirt, or the away shirt for Juventus. I know that Lillywhites (in Picadilly Circuis) had the national team shirt for Italy in the summer last year (at least I think so), but was that because of the world cup, or is that something they usually have? I couldn't see any Juventus-shirts there, so does anyone know if there is any ways to get it there? Of course, the reason to buy these shirts in London for him (or any shirts for that matter) is that it's (usually) a lot cheaper than in Norway.

Thanks!

 
There's JJB Sports & Sportsworld

Both these will sell the national top & probably the Juve home one (doubt it about the away one)

JJB sports are nigh on every major high street & far cheaper than Lillywhites

Failing that use their websites

JJB & Sportsworld

 
Hi Paul.
icon_wink.gif


Have you tried logging onto

http://www.kitbag.comhttp://www.kitbag.com

Will post to Norway for a fee.

Cheer`s.

 
Thanks a lot for the help. I'm sure I'll find the Italy-shirt, so if I can't find the Juventus away-shirt, he asked me to pick up a Chelsea-shirt or an England home-shirt instead.
icon_wink.gif


Is there any JJB-shops near Stamford Bridge, Earls Court or Picadilly Circuis?

 
...if I can't find the Juventus away-shirt, he asked me to pick up a Chelsea-shirt or an England home-shirt instead.
icon_wink.gif
What are the odds the shops are mysteriously all out of Italy and Juve shirts when you visit.
icon_wink.gif
icon_lol.gif


 
...if I can't find the Juventus away-shirt, he asked me to pick up a Chelsea-shirt or an England home-shirt instead.
icon_wink.gif
What are the odds the shops are mysteriously all out of Italy and Juve shirts when you visit.
icon_wink.gif
icon_lol.gif
katznutz doubted they had the away-shirt for Juventus, and I don't really have too much time to look for shirts, but if they are easy to find, I'm sure it won't be a problem.
icon_razz.gif


 
Thanks a lot for the help. I'm sure I'll find the Italy-shirt, so if I can't find the Juventus away-shirt, he asked me to pick up a Chelsea-shirt or an England home-shirt instead.
icon_wink.gif
Is there any JJB-shops near Stamford Bridge, Earls Court or Picadilly Circuis?
Not a JJB as far as I can see Paul but

Sportworld

Piccadilly

Address: 24-36 Lower Regent Street

LONDON

SW1Y 4QF

Phone: 0870 333 9600

or Near Chelsea (2 miles approx)

Sportsworld

Putney

Address: 99-101 High Street

Putney

London

SW15 1SS

Phone: 0870 333 9692

There you go
icon_cool.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top