For people who don't have an avatar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gem

Legend
Messages
18,526
Reaction score
1,576
... Why don'tcha have one? Unsure what to have? Haven't seen a picture you want? Other reason?

If there's a player or a specific photo [e.g. JT with a trophy, Pete with a save, Drogs with a goal etc] you'd like as an avatar but unsure where to get it - just say in this thread and I'll try to hunt down a good picture for you to use.

::ChELSeAFaN::

 
One of my all time favorite players doesn't have an avatar on the forum, Charlie Cooke, would love it if you could find one of him.

 
No problem, this is just a normal, coloured action shot:



Unfortauntley I don't have the software anymore to do the really good graphics stuff :( so it's just a normal picture that will re-size itself when you upload it on your profile. Of course if anyone does request a picture, but decides they don't like it or no longer want it - I won't be offended if you don't use it :)

 
EMP-2308909.jpg
 
Thanks for the bit about the picture resizing itself! I spent quite some time looking for a small enough picture :laugh2:

 
This topic inspired me to change my avatar, I forgot how easy it is!

I'm not even a Deco fan lol, I just think it's a good pic (from a great goal).

 
This thread has reminded me my avatar was a bit old since I've been using it for ages on different forums.

 
Maybe a newbie question but what's an avatar

 
Mine is me at the Bridge posing with one of those novelty pics on the wall.

Maybe a newbie question but what's an avatar
See the pic under you name? That's an avatar. Helps people recognise who is posting without looking at the name.

 
Very kind offer from Gem :)

I mostly use tapatalk to view forums and on some of them you can change the avatar from you're mobile device.

Can't seem to do that here at The Shed End though.

Is there a reason for this or is it something the mods could enable?

Makes it really easy to change you're avatar :)

Blue is the colour!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top