Forum Style:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I'm quite happy with the authors theme size and also happy with black background.

 
happy0034.gif
 
I think this theme now has all the forum add-on's that I can remember, so use at will!

 
If you subscribe to the RSS via syndication, the link for that on this style is the little guy at the bottom reading the RSS newspaper.

 
Just as i was getting used to it, it vanishes ?
300.gif


 
I know, sorry mate, I loved it and used it all the time. There still seems a few issues after moving it to a better server, so it's got us thinking it could be phpBB3, so trying to cut back on a few bits with it for now. The server is much better, and nowhere near as bad as it was prior to moving, but there is still small lags now and again, and I'm trying to work out if it's this, or just down to connection and internet in general.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top