Frank 'Chelsea FC' Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gem

Legend
Messages
18,526
Reaction score
1,576
You heard it from this mouth, this is his club, he loves it, he wants to stay.

Journos, papers, pundits, oppersition fans - FUCK OFF!!

He's OUR Super Franky Lampard!!

60+ games, 20+ goals 100%+ commitment and effort.

Yes, I have currently left the celebrations to post this
icon_wink.gif
COME ON THE CHELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
You heard it from this mouth, this is his club, he loves it, he wants to stay.Journos, papers, pundits, oppersition fans - FUCK OFF!!

He's OUR Super Franky Lampard!!

60+ games, 20+ goals 100%+ commitment and effort.

Yes, I have currently left the celebrations to post this
icon_wink.gif
COME ON THE CHELS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing to say but this: I hope he stays. He is vital to our club and I hope he stays for many years to come. He was brilliant today:)

 
Might as well post a quote by him: "That is exactly what I want to do - stay here forever."

 
frankie = chelsea...

frankie's children who plays as good as he does = chelsea...

and the long line continues...

 
No one can question Frank's love for the club , so why should he not get the same money as ballack and sheva ?

 
...and congratulations Frankie on the birth of your second child on Sunday :-)

Not a bad weekend was it
icon_wink.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top