Frank Lampard Testimonial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doverio

New Signing
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi all, Rangers fan here, just a query in regards to franks testimonial. Been a rumour spreading like wildfire that he wants Rangers to play chelsea at the bridge for it. Needless to see it's got everyone up in arms with excitement at the prospect of travelling down for a right ol' piss up. Anyone heard anything and like the sound of it?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't heard a peep about that to be honest.

Welcome to the board pal

 
Hi all, Rangers fan here, just a query in regards to franks testimonial. Been a rumour spreading like wildfire that he wants Rangers to play chelsea at the bridge for it. Needless to see it's got everyone up in arms with excitement at the prospect of travelling down for a right ol' piss up. Anyone heard anything and like the sound of it?
Like the sound of it, heard f'k all.

 
Damn! I did hear someth9ing about that somehwre on this site, but I'm blowed if I can remember where I read it! Will try to find it.

 
Ok... I love Frankie. Chelsea Legend. But a testimonial? Like, he needs the money? Or will the money go to a charity? I'll go with that.

 
I think it's a given if he has a testimonial the proceeds will go to charity.

 
Wherever, whenever Frank's testimonial is I'll be there. I was at Wise's and the emotion just sends tingles down your spine.

 
and how many high profile premier league players have had testimomials in the last 10 years?

the reason I think it's a given is because, as someone mentioned earlier, it's not as if he needs the money and it would bring nothing but very bad press if he kept the money, whereas if he donates to charity he comes out smelling of roses, and he's no fool.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top