Frank Lampard Top 10 Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forget how good Eidur's movement off the ball was. He is brilliant in that first goal. Also Jimmy with a pass? WTF?

 
Rooney's probably the only other English player that has truly mastered the art of finishing with the outside of the foot.

It's astounding how many times he's scored screamers against Everton. Tim Howard is far from a terrible keeper.

There's a couple of his goals that are missing, obviously the long-range screamers are great video (and that goal vs Bayern was certainly his moment where he showed the world he was top class) but it's his finishes inside the box, especially for a player who is not particularly quick or physical, that leave you in breathless wonder.

 
I thought the one against Stoke just before Scolari was sacked was worthy of inclusion. I also thought the one that Sturridge set him up for against Bolton earlier in the year was excellent. The Hutchinson cross and volley.

Could be 50 goals in it really.

 
Nice video.

Those two last ones are just magical. The number one is just amazing. It looks difficult, but is probably atleast ten times more so. I would say that it is perhaps one of the best goals ever scored by a Chelsea player.

I missed the game for the 2nd best goals. I had spent a day teaching a friend how to watch streams on the internet since he didn't have the channel the game was on. But the same day as the game there was a bit of a storm outside and the power went out, so instead of watching Chelsea against Barcelona I had to sit in the dark doing f*ck all.

I seem to recall my friend telling me it was a great game. Didn't it end 2-2?

 
It's obviously not genuine. Everyone knows all his goals are either deflected or tap-ins. Except the ones that are penalties.

 
Lamps aint Physical,can't say i've ever seen anyone own his ass on a pitch,might be well spoken ,but the boy can dig with the best..

 
EdenHazardCFC, can't see it for some reason. Did you include the flick with the outside of the boot against Stoke when we won 7-0? That one never seems to remebered.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top