Friendly game confirmed: A**x - Chelsea 23/7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahli00

New Signing
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi all!

Wanted you to inform about an upcoming pre-season game, confirmed by several sites

Confirmed on the webpage of A**x: http://www.A**x.nl/Nieuws/Laatste-nieuws/N...ea-in-ArenA.htm (Dutch only).

[link removed]

And on a newspapersite: http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1441/A**x/article/d...sopwarmer.dhtml

Together with the open day for fans, A**x will play a friendly match in the Amsterdam Arena on 23-7-2010. Probably the game will start in the late afternoon or evening.

It will be the last serious game for A**x played before the qualifications of the Champions League. This game is hosted instead of the traditional Amsterdam Tournament, where Arsenal was a regular participator.

Any fans joining for the game and a weekend of Amsterdam?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Can we all go back to Val's place afterwards?

 
would anyone from this fourm be going to the A**x game im thinking about it

 
I'd be well up for that, but I am away in Switzerland a few days later.

hmm

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think I will be around ;) And let me take this opportunity to urge everyone to come to Amsterdam!

 
Can't afford this one unfortunately, flights too expensive with the match being so close to a planned holiday.

Should be a good game though, a Friday night too. Would be perfect for a weekends stay in the 'Dam.

 
It's £107 return by Easyjet out of Bristol - don't care about from anywhere else. That and a hotel and match ticket means I probably won't be able to go :( :JC_doubledown:

 
You actually publicise your own place on the A**x site? Wow!
:)

I'm starting to fear that luring Chelsea fans is going to be more successful than luring Chelsea supporters to Amsterdam :(

 
:)

I'm starting to fear that luring Chelsea fans is going to be more successful than luring Chelsea supporters to Amsterdam :(
Anyone hear any news of other Chelsea matches?

Last couple years they have played in America...wondering if this year is the same.

 
Anyone hear any news of other Chelsea matches?

Last couple years they have played in America...wondering if this year is the same.
So far they've announced matches against Crystal Palace, Eintracht Frankfurt, HSV and A**x, so it seems like the team will spend the pre-season in Europe this year.

 
So far they've announced matches against Crystal Palace, Eintracht Frankfurt, HSV and A**x, so it seems like the team will spend the pre-season in Europe this year.
Those clubs sound very Europe-y, yes ;)

 
Kick-off is at 6 pm, stadium open from 4 pm. A**x start ticket sale for club card holders on 12 June, at 25 euros per ticket (no distinction between stands). On 26 June, tickets will go on general sale for 30 euros (via online webshop www.ajaxshop.nl). No information for away fans, unfortunately.

 
Those clubs sound very Europe-y, yes ;)
I said "it seems" because they haven't stated that those will be the only pre-season matches this summer. Just waiting for the final word on the subject. ;)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top