Game of Thrones

would be a good twist !! and he was giving the place a rum old look
I can't see this trap that Bran has set working - The Night King is too smart & too powerful - The Iron Throne is he for the taking

tenor.gif
 
1 hour ago, ForeverCarefree said:


I do think either her or Jaime will kill cersei, plus the Hound will fight the mountain at some point surely. 

 
Blimey. 

Good episode, sets things up nicely for a finale. 

Will avoid spoilers but safe to say I don't think a lot of people would have predicted how the Battle of Winterfell would pan out. 

 
Blimey. 

Good episode, sets things up nicely for a finale. 

Will avoid spoilers but safe to say I don't think a lot of people would have predicted how the Battle of Winterfell would pan out. 
Unreal wasn’t it? I barely stopped for breath through the whole episode. I can’t wait to see where we go from here!

 
I am calling it now - The Night King believes Winterfell is a shithole & wants a ton of souls - He will be going to King's Landing & taking the 1 million souls that King's Landing has to offer
It might be ‘The North’ but it’s not as big a sh*t hole as North London  :blush2:

 
Big twists to come yet. cant just be offing Cersei and then curtains......... big sinister twist to come for sure!!!

 
Big twists to come yet. cant just be offing Cersei and then curtains......... big sinister twist to come for sure!!!
tyrion to do the dirty on dani and sit with sansa on the iron throne, or tyrion to die trying

 
Back
Top