Games of 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
forza 4 will be a great game, far superior to gt5! With kinect support it should be pretty cool. FIFA 12 is going to be amazing, period. Maybe MW3.... as long as its not just the same damn thing as the last 3.

 
Battlefield 3

Batman Arkham Asylum

Tomb Raider (The prequal)

FIFA 12

MW3!

Not enough hours in a day...

 
Batman: Arkham City is the one I'm looking forward to more than any game I've wanted before, ever. I always look forward to the FIFA's, but they come out every year. Arkham Asylum was such an incredible game, I have complete faith that Arkham City is going to be the best superhero game of all time, and right up there with the best games of all time. It looks something special. Can't wait for September!

 
I just remembed that the new BioShock is coming, BioShock Infinite - basically your up in the air instead of down in the water.. Not sure if its out 2011 or 2012 though!! Looks amazing anyway

 
It's 2012 unfortunately, but it really does look fantastic. BioShock 1 and 2 are two of the best games I've played, along with Arkham Asylum and Spiderman 2.


 
Am also a massive fan of the Bioshock series. Such playable games.

I think I went through the 1st one 3 times in total...

 

Gameplay teaser from E3, cant wait for this one. Video doesnt seem to work, weird

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Skyrim is the one I`m really looking forward to. Also hopefully the new Deus Ex game will live up to the hype.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top