Good start for Tottenham tonight then

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjd

Unexplained item in bagging area
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
541
Funny thing was with i was under the impression that with Ledley back in the team, Spurs' defence is much better. They hardly concede any when he plays...

0-2 , 7 minutes gone.

Has there ever been a bigger team of bottlers ??

I bet its all gone quiet at the Lane...

icon_cool.gif


 
rainbowdance.gif
rainbowdance.gif
94.gif
94.gif
WoWSeXy.gif
tHumBsBeeR.gif
tHumBsBeeR.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif


(that means I like watching them lose, in case you didn't realise)

 
If it was anyone but T*tt*nh*m I might have felt sorry for them (':twisted:')

One little point though, what T*tt*nh*m and Chelsea have both shown this week is that it's not always an advantage to play the second leg at home ('8))')

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top