Google homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my nerves are getting stretched, what with Sunday's game coming up - it's making me even more crotchety than usual, something I didn't think possible :telephone:
And the tension won't completely ease off after next Sunday. There's still the FA Cup to worry about. Winning the league would probably help quite a bit, though. :D

 
Ignore me, I'm just an old git stuck in his ways :P I think my nerves are getting stretched, what with Sunday's game coming up - it's making me even more crotchety than usual, something I didn't think possible :D
I hope you're going up the Welcome, just see you & Razor Ruddock at the bar giving it some.

(I think RR still drinks there he was in the last time I was there, think what you like of him as a footballer but he's a bloody friendly geezer in the bar in spite of playing for the dippers)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top