Great album art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim W

Go ahead and play for keeps
Messages
5,206
Reaction score
240
Now this is what you call a six pack

arts_6_337768d.jpg


 
I've seen that Floyd-on-girls'-backs poster before. Sadly I've never been able to find a copy of it.

However, I do have a shirt with this album on:

album-roll-the-bones.jpg


 
Winning thread, Tim W!

2kn7eb.jpg


jii1x3.jpg


Zappa's best imo

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Since humor is art, not great art, but...

6gcvbl.jpg


i4oa5x.jpg


b8wqkz.jpg


And one good one

e66src.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
/monthly_04_2010/post-31-1270334955.jpg

/monthly_04_2010/post-31-1270334928.jpg

/monthly_04_2010/post-31-1270334913.jpg

 

Attachments

  • DIAMDOG.jpg
    DIAMDOG.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DOTH.jpg
    DOTH.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Rod_Stewart_Never_a_Dull_Moment__album_cover_.jpg
    Rod_Stewart_Never_a_Dull_Moment__album_cover_.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 0
qryvqp.jpg


She'd be happier if she looked at the current League Standings

 
Last edited by a moderator:
4vimm9.jpg


Bowie knows where to find CFC in the tables...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top