Great album art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, it's not the front cover, but I like it:

neutral_milk_hotel1222649288.jpg


 
I think some people might have missed the point. Most of these are very good albums, and the covers are also very good in most cases, but there are very very few being posted here that conform to the topic title of "GREAT ALBUM ART"

In my opinion, anyway

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think some people might have missed the point. Most of these are very good albums, and the covers are also very good in most cases, but there are very very few being posted here that conform to the topic title of "GREAT ALBUM ART"In my opinion, anyway
Would you define for us then what you understand by "Great Album Art"?

 
I've always hated the band Yes, but loved most of their album covers. They were similar to some of Hawkwind's album covers, but of course Hawkwind were a top band.

a5bf0e1b7c74ed89488df7eae279180c_full.jpg


 
My two favorite bands. Umma Gumma not my favorite Floyd album, but really like this picture.

/monthly_04_2010/post-4619-1271927248_thumb.jpg

/monthly_04_2010/post-4619-1271927267.jpg

 

Attachments

  • CD_Tool_650281a.jpg
    CD_Tool_650281a.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 0
  • PinkFloydUmmagumma19691.jpg
    PinkFloydUmmagumma19691.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 0
.

/monthly_05_2010/post-4586-1273257298_thumb.jpg

 

Attachments

  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 0
C'mon Beamer, that is one great album cover supplied by PloKoon13. Make mine jumbo!

Some minimalism:

2u8xq3k.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top