Greece vs Sweden- the world's first 7 hour match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan

Juan Mata's Irish cousin
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
1
Anyone else watching the Greece v Sweden game? Watching it makes me want to kill myself.

 
ibrahimovic with a great goal in the fifth hour.

 
Class strike, but the game as a whole has been shocking.

 
the greek center backs are morons- they remove a central defender and the two remaining carry on as if there is a player between them for sweden to score a scrappy goal.

 
I really hope Greece go out at the group stages. Nothing against the Greeks, I love the people, but the football team is just sooooooooooooooo boring.

 
Anyone else watching the Greece v Sweden game? Watching it makes me want to kill myself.
unfortunatley i watched it, i don't know how i stayed awake. Greece did nothing and Ibrahimovic had a pretty good goal, nice shot. So far I'd rate France vs. Romania the worst.

 
ibrahimovic with a great goal in the fifth hour.
Yes - I had to admit, I felt sorry for the ball tonight. But at least there was justice in Sweden winning. Greece were cynical and boring. Mind you, I wasn't that happy when they won it last time out either.

Lovely goal from Zlats, and the second Swedish goal just summed the match up really.

 
I hope they both go out to be honest- sweden weren't much more positive than greece they are fairly negative low risk side, albeit with a much bigger pool of talent- we saw more ambition and good football from russia even in a 4-1 defeat. such a shame as sweden have good attacking players, they're not even forced into playing a certain way while what must be said for the greeks is that their style is largely dictated by what they have.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top