He's a younger Bosingwa. I'd take him on if he's cheap. If not, we can do better.
Depends how deep Romans pockets are going to be.He's a younger Bosingwa. I'd take him on if he's cheap. If not, we can do better.
I know Bossy is going, Ferreira i think should stay, Always done a job when required. There is no guarentee we could re-coup the money, He could be that bad that nobody else wants him.Bosingwa is on the way out and Paulo is likely to follow.
Kane is an exciting prospect, but he's at least a couple of years and couple of loans away from challenging Brana for the spot.
For the fee mentioned I'd take a chance on Van Der Wiel. Like Marin, he's young enough to learn and if things don't work out, we can at least recoup some of the money.
Ferreira is also a huge asset to the younger players. He trains hard, he steps in without complaining and helps with translation. Luiz and Ramires has been very supported by Ferreira.I know Bossy is going, Ferreira i think should stay, Always done a job when required. There is no guarentee we could re-coup the money, He could be that bad that nobody else wants him.
Especially with the new FFP rules, We cant just take a chance because someone's under £10m anymore, We need to know what we are buying and the worth of the players.