BernardLambourde
Youth Team
- Messages
- 298
- Reaction score
- 6
Views? Good or bad?
Which age do you think a man should stop wearing replica shirts (I'm not talking about whilst playing 5-a-side or whatever.....I'm talking wearing one as their 'clothes')? Do you think they should stop wearing them at all?
In my own humble opinion, a corpulent 50-year-old in a replica football shirt is a sartorial disaster. Up to them of course but I think they'd look much better in a normal shirt.
Which age do you think a man should stop wearing replica shirts (I'm not talking about whilst playing 5-a-side or whatever.....I'm talking wearing one as their 'clothes')? Do you think they should stop wearing them at all?
In my own humble opinion, a corpulent 50-year-old in a replica football shirt is a sartorial disaster. Up to them of course but I think they'd look much better in a normal shirt.