GTA V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, as well as the space ship parts, jumps and bridges side tasks there's also a letter one where you find scraps of letters to solve a murder.

GTA... Legend.

 
Sweet, as well as the space ship parts, jumps and bridges side tasks there's also a letter one where you find scraps of letters to solve a murder.

GTA... Legend.
Nothing better to do?

(I've found 14 spaceship parts?)  :good2:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, as well as the space ship parts, jumps and bridges side tasks there's also a letter one where you find scraps of letters to solve a murder.

GTA... Legend.
If you are a fan of LOST you can find the hatch at the bottom of the sea!

 
Nothing better to do?

(I've found 14 spaceship parts?) :good2:
I've found 23 letters but no spaceship stuff yet. Mod - yes I am cheating now, I didn't for the bridges challenge and I'm regretting because I can't find the last couple.

CB - yeah I've heard about that, will be investigating.

I'm just a bit bored of the missions, these are a nice little side distraction if not a bit long.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've found 23 letters but no spaceship stuff yet.

Mod - yes I am cheating now, I didn't for the bridges challenge and I'm regretting because I can't find the last couple.

CB - yeah I've heard about that, will be investigating.

I'm just a bit bored of the missions, these are a nice little side distraction if not a bit long.
I find it helps to have an itinerary before I travel to wherever a mission is... if a spaceship part is nearby i'll take a detour on the way - sad I know, but it makes things a bit more interesting! (in between punching people who walk to slow, muhahaha)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Any tips on how to get my rank up quickly and a decent amount of money (Bar the heists obviously).

I'm only at level 15 so everything is still pretty much locked to me. The guys I did 2 Heists with were part of my crew but they are at level 300 odd lol

 
Besides heists it's pretty much jobs and races, the latter only if you're capable of winning regularly. Some jobs give out more money and RP so I'd go for those. Although they can get a bit repetitive once you've completed them all once or twice already.

 
Some folk must spend their lives on this game.

I’ve been hammering it for nearly a week and my ranks only at 28 yet I’ve seen guys in their 300-400’s

 
Some grind missions out though constantly!

There was a server glitch/error the other week meaning when you raced, you always got the world record, so if you done a 3 lap race, you could better your lap each time and get 3 world records in one race, that gave massive RP.

Shame the DNS glitch went, my second character went from rank 4 to 158 in about 5 minutes!

 
I missed the whole glitch thing due to not really starting online till a few weeks ago. Spent most of my time on the offline mode.

Heists got released and I decided to go for it...spent all my money (from cross gen) on an apartment to hold heists but because of my low rank it was only rubbish ones I could do!

My crew have helped me a little bit by doing 2 big ones that got me 600k, I guess I’m just going to have to do the missions as single player as much as I can to unlock more.

Saw someone on the GTA forums offering to let someone win 50 odd races against them to rank up for actual cash via paypal lol.

Mental!

 
Some folk must spend their lives on this game.

I’ve been hammering it for nearly a week and my ranks only at 28 yet I’ve seen guys in their 300-400’s
 I saw a level 1005 the other week

 
I saw a level 1005 the other week
Jesus.

Must be one of them glitches....I hope.

I find it nearly impossible to have decent missions with other players outside those in my actual crew.

One started shooting at my tyres and running me off the road before the prison heist began, totally pointless.

I don’t get everyone trying to kill each other either in free mode…you don’t exactly get much for it.

 
Does anyone know a good website for general tips, tricks, advice for the game? Just a really good overall one like the walkthrough you can buy but for free!

 
Got 625,000 last night.

Way we are doing it (crew) is each night 2 of us get 50% each then swap over the next night.

Any ideas what car I should get? I have $1.5 million to spend...I'm only rank 25 so won't be able to unlock most things.

 
But on a serious note, if you don't already own it, I'd go for the armored kuruma, it may not look that good, but it's damn effective. Not a single bullet will come through so it's hugely useful for some heists and missions.

 
Found all the scrap pieces of paper, completed the ridiculously easy mission and got a trophy.

Would have thought they'd have made it a bit more interesting after all that. Spaceship parts now!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top