Happy Birthday Chelsea FC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezz

KINGS OF EUROPE
Messages
7,385
Reaction score
6,208
Happy 108th Birthday to the greatest Football club in the world which was formed on March 10 1905!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I love this picture. It kind of sums up our trophy list in our 108 year history :)

541019_566148303404140_1175458419_n.jpg


 
Amen to that Davey!

Not to mention our championship trophies (old division 2).

Oh yeah, that's right, football doesn't exist outside of the Premiership does it? (not a dig at you Jezz, loving

the picture mate).

Anyway, wonder if we'll have a special badge for the 125th anniversary, I really like what Aresnal and Celtic

did for their badges, to celebrate theirs.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here's where I slip into miserable old git mode again. How can it be a happy birthday with the Fat Spanish Conman mismanaging the show?

Here's looking forward to the club's 109th birthday.

 
Here's where I slip into miserable old git mode again. How can it be a happy birthday with the Fat Spanish Conman mismanaging the show?

Here's looking forward to the club's 109th birthday.
Just celebrate what we done before he came.

 
I love this picture. It kind of sums up our trophy list in our 108 year history :)

541019_566148303404140_1175458419_n.jpg
Equals out to a trophy every four and a half years.

(Either that or my maths has completely escaped me)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here's where I slip into miserable old git mode again. How can it be a happy birthday with the Fat Spanish Conman mismanaging the show?

Here's looking forward to the club's 109th birthday.

When did you slip out of it, Tommy?   :rofl:

Oops and yes, Happy Birthday Chelsea! 

coolest-chelsea-football-cake-28-21334704.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
When did you slip out of it, Tommy?   :rofl:
I'm glad you joined in on this thread, its great that we have someone here who was there on that great day when we were formed.........

 
I'm glad you joined in on this thread, its great that we have someone here who was there on that great day when we were formed.........

LOL, my false teeth fell out when I read that!

 
Not a great birthday we're having but here's looking to the 109th when the FSW won't be in charge.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top