Happy Birthday Luis Felipe Scolari

Status
Not open for further replies.

byatt

In the Ressies
Messages
343
Reaction score
0
60 Today :377_dancingfruits0nm_1: :ArousedSmiley:

Many happy returns from myself, may his 60th year be a great one for himself and everyone else involved at Chelsea Football Club :Whistle:

 
He's a Scorpio! Got to be good!

 
Get ... on to Abramovich, Kenyon, Buck and whoever else about the players we need to sign/get rid in January.

 
Get ... on to Abramovich, Kenyon, Buck and whoever else about the players we need to sign/get rid in January.
This

Give some youngsters game time when we are safe...

and Happy Birthday...

 
A Scorpio, like myself and Joey Cole......brilliant

 
Ah! two days after mine. I shall raise a glass of the amber nectar to you on the 19TH.

 
happy birthday mr scolari

i got you the same as you got me only the cheaper version

 
My mom got a birthday today. I am taking her to a nice restaurant tonight. I guess I can send her the best from all of you, fellow Scorpios then ;)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top