Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Moos

An Untouchable
Messages
9,670
Reaction score
66
2012 is almost over and the world didn't end. Instead we got to see three different managers in charge of Chelsea and two more trophies - one of which made us go mad with joy and still does.

I hope you've all had a good year and I wish you all a wonderful 2013.

:JC_doubleup:

 
To Chelsea supporters everywhere, have a Happy, Carefree New Year, wherever you may be.

To Roberto Di Matteo: Buon anno

To the interim manager: Vete a la mierda fuera de ella, que la grasa coño

 
3 managers in 2012.

Let's hope for 2 in 2013.

Happy new year folks.

 
Happy New Year my blue friends.

Even for our club 2012 was out of the ordinary.

The good the bad and the ugly.

I love Chelsea FC.

 
Happy new year to all, looking further forward than usual at this time of year as for me Football wise it starts on June 30th.

Best of luck to you all in 2013.

 
Happy new year fellow Shed Enders!  I think 2012 can go down in the books as a good one. 

 
Happy new year everyone, hope you all have a good one. KTBFFH

 
All the best everyone for the new year, I am off to bed bah humbug :)

 
Happy New Year to all fellow Chelsea fans where ever you may be.  2012 gave us our biggest ever prize and  1905 will take on even more significance in the history of our GREAT club. Here's to continued successes in 2013 and beyond.

CTID

 
It is now officially 2013 where I live, so I can wish you all a Guid New Year.  Lang may your lums reek.  


 
Happy new year Shed Enders, may 2013 be all that you wish it to be!!

 
Happy new year shed Heads, hope all your Dreams and Aspirations come to fruition, and the forum is as contentios and good as always, "increase the peace"..

 
I found this pic going through some old stuff. This was a piss-up in 2004, I believe. Who can name these people?

/monthly_01_2013/post-80-0-91019200-1357054622_thumb.jpg

 

Attachments

  • 100_0128.jpg
    100_0128.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top