Harry Kane. Will he stay or will he go?

The Kane saga is one sorry ass state of affairs, Levy doesn’t want to lose his star, they’re flirting outrageously with Bayern.

Can see Bayern walking away, and ole grizzle chops signing a new contract, on the pretence they’ll win (f**k all) again, what a loser…..

 
Will never be considered anything special without trophies won. 

Maybe he stays to break the record but damn what a disappointing career in terms of silverware... 

If he goes to bayern he'll atleast have something to show for it

 
What a waste he’s been at Spurs. One of the best CFs around this past number of years. I think his game has improved this past 2/3 season too with his ability to drop deep and set up plays. So much for trusting Levi. 

Levi and spurs deserve each other.

 
Bayern Munich and Tottenham have agreed a deal in principle for England striker Harry Kane worth more than 100m euros (£86.4m).

Lukaku to Spurs? 😬

 
Clubs have agreed but yet to get Kane to agree, he seems hell bent on staying. Wants to break Shearers record.

 
Hmmm. The deal has been agreed but now, it seems, it's down to Harry to decide. Heart -v- trophies?

 
Clubs have agreed but yet to get Kane to agree, he seems hell bent on staying. Wants to break Shearers record.
That was always my theory. But why has he thus far declined to sign the lucrative new Spurs contract?

 
I reckon he will stay, waiting for a bid from an English club so he could break that all time record. Wouldn't be surprised if signs an extension, with a relatively cheap buy-out clause for next season. He's a great player, but I don't think he's that hungry for trophies, after all he's been spending his life at Spurs.

 
I reckon he will stay, waiting for a bid from an English club so he could break that all time record. Wouldn't be surprised if signs an extension, with a relatively cheap buy-out clause for next season. He's a great player, but I don't think he's that hungry for trophies, after all he's been spending his life at Spurs.
That record won't be set in stone though and some other player will come a long and have potential to break it even if Kane does break it himself. What if Haaland decides he loves City and stays there for the rest of his career?

He has to go for the trophies and consistant champions league football.

 
If Kane doesn't go to Bayern I have to say I respect him a bit less. 

He's done his maximum at Tottenham. I would say he lacks ambition if he doesn't leave. Bayern is an all time peak football -club without any hesitation. They have a massive void in terms of strikers. 

Bayern at this very moment is in a bit of shambles but even then it is better than Tottenham.

I also like the idea Tottenham going after Vlahovic so that we could offload the massive load in Lukaku.

 
Clubs have agreed but yet to get Kane to agree, he seems hell bent on staying. Wants to break Shearers record.
Zero ambition. 

I've said it for years that he's got the wrong mentality. I'll be amazed if he signs for Bayern

 
That record won't be set in stone though and some other player will come a long and have potential to break it even if Kane does break it himself. What if Haaland decides he loves City and stays there for the rest of his career?

He has to go for the trophies and consistant champions league football.
At the rate Haaland is going he'll probably break it during his current contract

 
I reckon he will stay, waiting for a bid from an English club so he could break that all time record. Wouldn't be surprised if signs an extension, with a relatively cheap buy-out clause for next season. He's a great player, but I don't think he's that hungry for trophies, after all he's been spending his life at Spurs.
If the record is his target which to him might be more valuable than titles in a one team league, why sign an extension? 

He'll just wait till January when he can sign for any English club and all he has to do to secure interest is maintain current level at spurs. Go to any club like Man Utd , City and even with Pochettino now with us if our strikers end up misfiring who says there can't be an interest in working together from Pochettino's side. 

 
Back
Top