to the tune of Guantanamera?Song for Juan Mata
We need a song for Juan Mata
Song for Juan Maaaaata
We need a song for Juan Mata
Yes indeed.to the tune of Guantanamera?
I was born 3 years after it thankfully.That's a disturbing video. I'm glad I wasn't born until 9 years after that was cool.![]()
It wasn't cool to like that even when it came out! It was popular with people who went on package holidays and sang the Birdie song and the paloma blanca song ...That's a disturbing video. I'm glad I wasn't born until 9 years after that was cool.![]()
Well that makes me feel better, I suppose.It wasn't cool to like that even when it came out!
Likewise - a bit straight forward but quite funny given the name!The only one I've heard at the Bridge is 'There's only one Juan Mata, One Juan Maaataaaaa, There's only one Juan Mata'
Heh heh. Very good.Just for our resident City fan a little Joe Dolce...
What's the MATA you, hey, gotta no champions league
What the f*ck happened to you, why you looka so sad
Kompany's not so bad, he's a nicer bloke, Ahh shaddupa you face,
Ah god that reminds me of the Jose song. Good times!Just for our resident City fan a little Joe Dolce...
What's the MATA you, hey, gotta no champions league
What the f*ck happened to you, why you looka so sad
Kompany's not so bad, he's a nicer bloke, Ahh shaddupa you face,