K kevsky New Signing Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Nov 19, 2009 #2 Hi to everyone.I wonderd if anyone can give me advice regards tickets.I am a new member and would like to know if you apply for extra tickets will they be together or do you have to wait and purchace them all together ?
Hi to everyone.I wonderd if anyone can give me advice regards tickets.I am a new member and would like to know if you apply for extra tickets will they be together or do you have to wait and purchace them all together ?
MHL_blue On the Bench Messages 634 Reaction score 0 Nov 20, 2009 #3 Welcome to the Shed End mate For ticketquestions please see http://www.theshedend.com/index.php?showtopic=13394
Welcome to the Shed End mate For ticketquestions please see http://www.theshedend.com/index.php?showtopic=13394
K kalpitv First Team Squad Messages 1,393 Reaction score 12 Nov 21, 2009 #4 Hello mate. Welcome to The Shed End!
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Nov 21, 2009 #5 Welcome, Kevsky. You have made a wise decision joining the Shed Enders!
M Mikstaw First Team Regular Messages 3,691 Reaction score 0 Nov 21, 2009 #6 Hello mate! Welcome to The Shed End! :angry: