Hello everyone! fangirl here ♥`

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferreiraddict

New Signing
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone,

I'm glad to post my very own first post here in this forum. I'm a newbie here. My name is Nan. I've become a Chelsea fan since 2005, but before I was Man Utd's fan lmao. I don't know why I changed my mind that time. I like all Chelsea players but as you see in my display name, I like Paulo Ferreira more hehe. Okay I think this is enough. See you guys & gals round!

 
Morning, Nan and welcome to the Shed End. What country are you from?

 
I live in France, but originally I'm from Scotland.

 
I was in Singapore once does that count?

Welcome our new Paulo fanatic. :)

 
:votepaulo:

Welcome to the forum. Please promise me that you will not go back to the dirty Mancs?

For supporting them in the past, you will have to do a bunch of acts of contrition, you understand?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top