Hello people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pride of Lions

New Signing
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Supported Chelsea since the mid sixties, I was at Wembley when the spuds beat us in the first all London FA Cup final. That was the only game I have cried at (well had tears in my eyes, not a full blown blart) but as I was only 13 at the time don't consider it too girly. My first "proper" away game was the Huddersfield game that season when we won 1-2 on the way to the final. I can still remember the train journey up, the songs, the banter and the expectation of the coming match. I can honestly say that was one of my most precious memories, I have been to plenty away games since here and in Europe but that one has a special place in my heart. I was at Molineux when we took their end by running the length of the pitch, I was at Anfield last year for the 1-3 CL first leg game and still laugh about it at times, but that day out to Huddersfield is the one.

 
Sounds like you've got some great memories to share with us mate, welcome!

Shame your name makes you sound like a Millwall fan, but I can get around that ::clap2::

 
Welcome PoL - perhaps BlueBeard will feel happier with the abbreviation.

 
Welcome to The Shed End, I see you already have posted your girlfriends in the your gallery!

 
All the best mate. We've had a few "old boys" pop in lately, I just hope you stick around and post some more

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top