Help needed again! Spotify on phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were sensible, you'd have an iPhone, BQ. No problems with my Spotify Premium. Mainly because Apple know what they're doing. I love my iPhone 5.

The only negative about iPhone's is the battery life. Maybe one day they're sort that out (doubt it) .

 
If you were sensible, you'd have an iPhone, BQ. No problems with my Spotify Premium. Mainly because Apple know what they're doing. I love my iPhone 5.

The only negative about iPhone's is the battery life. Maybe one day they're sort that out (doubt it) .
[SIZE=small]Ha don’t tell me that Apple apps never have bugs on upgrade!  Itunes certainly has!  I’ve never had an iphone but hate itunes which I reluctantly have to use with my ipod but find it so frustrating – so bloody controlling.  Much better to have an android which you can just drag and drop and even the charger is more universal.  You can keep Apple thanks – I’d be happy never to have to use itunes again.  And I think more and more people are switching to Samsung and androids.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Iphones were so bloody ubiquitous that that also put me off.  Same with ipods – I resisted for as long as I could but there are basically no other large storage MP3s left.[/SIZE]

 
I use to think the way you did BQ before I actually had an iphone. Once i got one i wouldnt go back to the old way. I never have had a problem with Itunes. Its all very simple to run. Maybe im not so old after all.

 
[SIZE=small]Ha don’t tell me that Apple apps never have bugs on upgrade!  Itunes certainly has!  I’ve never had an iphone but hate itunes which I reluctantly have to use with my ipod but find it so frustrating – so bloody controlling.  Much better to have an android which you can just drag and drop and even the charger is more universal.  You can keep Apple thanks – I’d be happy never to have to use itunes again.  And I think more and more people are switching to Samsung and androids.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Iphones were so bloody ubiquitous that that also put me off.  Same with ipods – I resisted for as long as I could but there are basically no other large storage MP3s left.[/SIZE]
I can quite honestly tell you, I've had no bugs, no problems at all with any of my apps! You have a point about the chargers, but that's hardly a game-changer.

Like Uno said, I could never go back to anything else. I don't even use my iPod anymore, since I can just listen to all my music from my phone.

There is no denying that Samsung and Apple are now the leaders of the market- Blackberry died a painful death and HTC never quite made it to the big time.

iPhones may be Ubiquitous, yes, but you have to wonder why? It is because they're the best!

 
I can quite honestly tell you, I've had no bugs, no problems at all with any of my apps! You have a point about the chargers, but that's hardly a game-changer.

Like Uno said, I could never go back to anything else. I don't even use my iPod anymore, since I can just listen to all my music from my phone.

There is no denying that Samsung and Apple are now the leaders of the market- Blackberry died a painful death and HTC never quite made it to the big time.

iPhones may be Ubiquitous, yes, but you have to wonder why? It is because they're the best!
Having had both, I prefer Android. Also HTC is right up there with their competitors. Not a market leader as of yet, but they have the very best phone around at the moment with their latest model. The independent benchmark tests have proved it.

There's not much between all the top phones now, but Android has a much more open platform, and the market share...I am glad not to be locked into Apples little silly cult. :) I have a macbook by the way, so im certainly not an apple hater...

Their new phone chargers is just one example of how they rip off the customer and a lot of people are too apathetic / silly to complain. Its bad enough not using a universal port like the rest of the competition, but to then change the port for the new phone, rendering all previous chargers incompatible.....and then charge the customer for new chargers shows them for what they are - rip off merchants.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Blueblur, on 05 Jun 2014 - 10:30 AM, said:Blueblur, on 05 Jun 2014 - 10:30 AM, said:

iPhones may be Ubiquitous, yes, but you have to wonder why? It is because they're the best!
No - it's because people act like sheep!  And they were ubiquitous but gradually less so - I think people are seeing the light!

It's a bit like the old betamax v VHS videos.  I understand betamax were better but for some reason everyone chose VHS - maybe marketing? And in those days there was really only room for one type.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think its safe to say that Iphones are the best mobile phone on the market today. Samsung are ok but not quite there. HTC are so far behind its not even funny. Blackberry are finish. They just didnt keep up with the market moving on and paid the price for it. Nokia, Sony and all of the others just hope that people are too cheap to buy Iphones so they can get a bit of business.

Its funny to think back 10 years and Nokia ruled the world of mobile phones followed by Sony. I always liked Sony better.

Back in the day it was all about getting the phones as small as you could but now people are carrying small tv screens about with them. Some of the samsungs that are out are just too stupidly big.

Size matters of course but something too big can cause serious damage, isnt that right BQ?!

 
iPhones may be Ubiquitous, yes, but you have to wonder why? It is because they're the best!
If ever a line could sum up an iSheep perfectly this is the one.

 
If you were sensible, you'd have an iPhone, BQ. No problems with my Spotify Premium. Mainly because Apple know what they're doing. I love my iPhone 5.

The only negative about iPhone's is the battery life. Maybe one day they're sort that out (doubt it) .
It would seem I'm not sensible then, I've been using a Nexus 4 for about 1.5 years now. Never had any issues. Maybe because I know what I'm doing and I don't need Apple to think for me and sell me their overpriced products :-PAnyway, there's no such thing as 'best' for IT products. It always boils down to usage scenarios and personal preference.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think its safe to say that Iphones are the best mobile phone on the market today. Samsung are ok but not quite there. HTC are so far behind its not even funny. Blackberry are finish. They just didnt keep up with the market moving on and paid the price for it. Nokia, Sony and all of the others just hope that people are too cheap to buy Iphones so they can get a bit of business.
Are they really? ;-)

In some aspects yes, they probably still have the best out-of-the-box experience and ease of use. There are scores of phones with better hardware and you can customize Android to fit _your_ needs perfectly if you are willing to spend time on it.

There's no best mobile phone, it all depends on your needs and taste.

 
Depends how thick your coat is
I think you'll find that all sheep are fleeced regardless of how thick their coat is.

Oh, why am I pretending?  I know nothing about sheep shearing!  :laugh2:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top