High Street Ken
In the Ressies
- Messages
- 506
- Reaction score
- 0
I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to IT, so be gentle with me!
I need to open a file with the extension "dotx" which I gather is part of Office 2007, which I don't have (I have a much older version).
If I download this...
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en
Does anyone know if it'll then allow me to open the file? I don't want to mess up my existing MS Office, as I'm at a crucial stage of an important job!
I'm running Windows XP Pro 2002 (service pack 3)
Many thanks in advance.
Ken
I need to open a file with the extension "dotx" which I gather is part of Office 2007, which I don't have (I have a much older version).
If I download this...
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en
Does anyone know if it'll then allow me to open the file? I don't want to mess up my existing MS Office, as I'm at a crucial stage of an important job!
I'm running Windows XP Pro 2002 (service pack 3)
Many thanks in advance.
Ken