f**king head blown off!
[youtube:16sxn5dn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-hW6-gsJw[/youtube:16sxn5dn]
[youtube:16sxn5dn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-hW6-gsJw[/youtube:16sxn5dn]
I'm sure Guildford is a booming place for all sorts of activity!Sweden (All Quiet On The Eastern Front)
I wouldn't dream of it. If the cap fits, don't wear it.Tarring things with a big brush there mate
Exactlythere's nothing wrong with Sweden, except for the odd Swede who has to ruin it
Tim, I've just noticed your all time favourite player.Tarring things with a big brush there mate there's nothing wrong with Sweden, except for the odd Swede who has to ruin it, funny but I can say that about England too.
No real specific moment springs to mind, to me he was the greatest sportsman I've ever seen who completely mastered every element of his sport. I think the first time I remember seeing SGS was around the touring side of 1963 I was about eight and mad about cricket (still am). The style of the man was class as both a batsman and a bowler he just purred like a well oiled machine, it was so effortless. And considering the side the WI had at the time with Kanhai, Butcher, Hunte, Hall, Griffith, Worrell, Gibbs it's surprising SGS managed to average as high as he did with both bat and ball. BTW did you know he was born on Chelsea Road?That is a fine choice my friend. What is your favourite memory of Sir Garfield?