Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucklebezza

New Signing
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi all, looks like a good forum. I been a blue supporter since I went to my first game at the Bridge in about 1970. It was against Man u. We lost, Alan Gowling scored for Utd, did it cross the line or not?

Anyway

I want to know what the Chelsea pre season friendlies are can anyone point me in the right direction? Many thanks, Chuck

 
Welcome chuckle

Saturday, 18 July 2009

Chelsea v Seattle, 20:00

Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Chelsea v Inter Milan, 04:00

Saturday, 25 July 2009

AC Milan v Chelsea, 01:00

Monday, 27 July 2009

Chelsea v Club America

 
Thanks for the warm welcome and the friendlies info. Are there going to be any friendlies in good old blighty?

geezer, sorry I dont geddit. Brothers?

Cheers, Chuck

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top