His gut wasn't the only thing that was big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SydneyChelsea

A Touchable
Messages
6,646
Reaction score
4,830
...our Jimmy, that's who I'm talking about.

Friend of mine was telling me about one of his friends, who recently got a trial as goalkeeper at Cardiff. Didn't get a spot, but (don't ask me how) came back to tell us that JFH had a very, very large...........

I just felt compelled to share that with fellow Chelsea fans.

 
JFH had a very, very large...........
...head
300.gif


 
Not sure if just has seen this thread, if he hasn't then I'll answer 'arse' on his behalf.

 
So it is a striaght "****" fight between Jimmy and Dion for all time EPL title .....

 
Apparently Maka also has a large lunchbox.

 
Terry even made comment on maka....wait, am I seriously getting into a thread about present and past player's genitalia????

 
Terry even made comment on maka....wait, am I seriously getting into a thread about present and past player's genitalia????
Of course you are. Finally there's something interesting to discuss on in this place so naturaly you want to be a part of it.
icon_wink.gif


 
Terry even made comment on maka....wait, am I seriously getting into a thread about present and past player's genitalia????
Yeah I remember seeing something about that on the net. Not a video mind, just a quote from Terry
icon_wink.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top