hleb says sheva is doomed

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, maybe sheva can look at hleb's "great success" and feel a little comforted XD

 
What makes Alexander think his opinion has any value?

Still the paper put it in for another dig at Chelsea.

 
When are we facing Arsenal again? Would be so nice if Sheva could score against them to shup Hleb up. 8)

 
When are we facing Arsenal again? Would be so nice if Sheva could score against them to shup Hleb up. 8)
To be honest, it's got to the point where i just dont take post's like this seriously (Nothing against you Moos). I cant imagine him scoring against anyone at the moment let alone Arsenal.

I particular favourite phrase of mine comes to mind:

''Couldnt score in a brothel, with 2 grand in his back pocket.''

I dont even know why i find the whole thing funny. Must be losing it...
icon_confused.gif


 
When are we facing Arsenal again? Would be so nice if Sheva could score against them to shup Hleb up. 8)
To be honest, it's got to the point where i just dont take post's like this seriously (Nothing against you Moos). I cant imagine him scoring against anyone at the moment let alone Arsenal.

I particular favourite phrase of mine comes to mind:

''Couldnt score in a brothel, with 2 grand in his back pocket.''

I dont even know why i find the whole thing funny. Must be losing it...
icon_confused.gif
Perhaps I am a bit to possitive and naive but I just can't help thinking "next game, Sheva, next game". I refuse to give up!
106.gif


 
I still maintain that if we played a game more suited to shevas style he would do the business,

flobs comments are that of a player trying to make a name for himself in a team that are blowing hot and cold and no longer favourites to win the big prizes, who cares what the mug has to say...if indeed he even said it
icon_rolleyes.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top