carrickblue Members AF Messages 13,327 Reaction score 5,268 Jul 9, 2014 #61 Valerie said: Tea or coffee? Click to expand... great idea Val, stick the kettle on
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,261 Reaction score 22,182 Jul 9, 2014 #62 carrickblue said: great idea Val, stick the kettle on Click to expand... You take milk and sugar? Biscuit?
carrickblue said: great idea Val, stick the kettle on Click to expand... You take milk and sugar? Biscuit?
AlexTommo First Team Regular Messages 6,834 Reaction score 1,362 Jul 9, 2014 #63 Tea, 2 sugars. Thanks.
WeatherMan First Team Regular Messages 2,569 Reaction score 1,037 Jul 9, 2014 #64 well I'm bloomin' convinced that dutch shirt is more red than orange, poor game though
The Brit Legend Messages 12,712 Reaction score 2,611 Jul 9, 2014 #67 Neither of these teams deserve to go through...woeful performance from both of them...
carrickblue Members AF Messages 13,327 Reaction score 5,268 Jul 9, 2014 #68 no Tim Krul tonight then....he must be only good enough to spook the Costa Ricans
D ducavis First Team Regular Messages 7,666 Reaction score 2,768 Jul 9, 2014 #69 carrickblue said: anyone read any good books lately? Click to expand... The Front Seat Passenger is a great read.
carrickblue said: anyone read any good books lately? Click to expand... The Front Seat Passenger is a great read.
AlexTommo First Team Regular Messages 6,834 Reaction score 1,362 Jul 9, 2014 #70 I hate this chicken fat advert.
D ducavis First Team Regular Messages 7,666 Reaction score 2,768 Jul 9, 2014 #71 Keep Messi away from the pens!
carrickblue Members AF Messages 13,327 Reaction score 5,268 Jul 9, 2014 #73 ducavis said: The Front Seat Passenger is a great read. Click to expand... cheers, I'll look it up
AlexTommo First Team Regular Messages 6,834 Reaction score 1,362 Jul 9, 2014 #74 I don't think I've ever been so neutral in a shoot out. Should be good
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,261 Reaction score 22,182 Jul 9, 2014 #75 I'm so glad I don't have a job where you have to group hug at tense moments.