Horror flicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slashers are a sub genre of horror, maybe its that?

 
Zola, I have seen old boy, and, I hate to say it, Hollywood has put her evil grasp into it an optioned it.

I still stick by I saw the devil as a horror movie.

Dudes an dames need to watch The House in the woods.

Joss Whedon is the best.

 
Zola, I have seen old boy, and, I hate to say it, Hollywood has put her evil grasp into it an optioned it.

I still stick by I saw the devil as a horror movie.

Dudes an dames need to watch The House in the woods.

Joss Whedon is the best.
You mean "The Cabin in the Woods".

I thought it was really good.

 
I dunno, The House In The Woods might be the film's title in whichever alternate universe I Saw The Devil is a horror movie.

 
The Moos was right.

Long live the Moos.

Moos, if you want more of the great writing check out Firefly, rivals the doctor.

Still think I saw the devil is a horror

 
Last edited by a moderator:
The Moos was right.

Long live the Moos.

Moos, if you want more of the great writing check out Firefly, rivals the doctor.

Still think I saw the devil is a horror
I've seen Firefly. It's brilliant! Serenity as well. Have you seen "Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog"? It's a short comedy-musical by Whedon with Nathan Fillion from Firefly and also Neil Patrick Harris. It's fantastic.

 
I've seen Firefly. It's brilliant! Serenity as well. Have you seen "Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog"? It's a short comedy-musical by Whedon with Nathan Fillion from Firefly and also Neil Patrick Harris. It's fantastic.
All three of these things are amazing!

Can also +1 The Cabin in the Woods. Absolutely loved it.

 
if you want a proper good horror for haloween watch Martyrs

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top