Houssem Aouar

Really classy player, still pretty lightweight though. 

I rate him but he isnt what are lacking in midfield imo.

 
Really classy player, still pretty lightweight though. 

I rate him but he isnt what are lacking in midfield imo.
Totally agree. I love him as a player but he isn't what we need.

He'd be another step down the sad road towards becoming Arsenal. Lots of little technical players without any physique. 

 
Totally agree. I love him as a player but he isn't what we need.

He'd be another step down the sad road towards becoming Arsenal. Lots of little technical players without any physique. 


I thought Sander Berge couldve been a decent signing, and i like Soumare aswell. 

There hasnt been many links to that type of physical midfielder though, which is a bit worrying. 

 
I thought Sander Berge couldve been a decent signing, and i like Soumare aswell. 

There hasnt been many links to that type of physical midfielder though, which is a bit worrying. 
Maybe they figure our cross between a Rolls Royce and Challenger tank AKA RLC might be enough?

 
I thought Sander Berge couldve been a decent signing, and i like Soumare aswell. 

There hasnt been many links to that type of physical midfielder though, which is a bit worrying. 
Soumare has really grown on me, I would not be disappointed if we signed him.

 
Very similar player to Kovacic, we don't need him.
Agreed, looks to have a very similar style to Kovacic, which isnt too bad a thing as he's been our best player this season, but we could do with some size and power in that midfield and possibly a goalscorer.

 
Soumare has really grown on me, I would not be disappointed if we signed him.
Not seem much of him, but i thought he looked great against us, even in the second game, when lille had nothing to play for. 

Thomas Partey from Atletico apparently has a £40m buy out clause, he looks made for the premier league. 

 
Very similar player to Kovacic, we don't need him.
Kovacic is arguably our best player, whats wrong with signing another him? Especially when our midfield has looked suspect at times. Kante and Jorginho might be off, Barkley and Mount not good enough, Gallagher and Gilmour inexperienced and RLC injury prone

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Kovacic is arguably our best player, whats wrong with signing another him? Especially when our midfield has looked suspect at times. Kante and Jorginho might be off, Barkley and Mount not good enough, Gallagher and Gilmour inexperienced and RLC injury prone
I can't believe you just put Mount in the same bracket as Barkley. Bow your head in shame.

 
I can't believe you just put Mount in the same bracket as Barkley. Bow your head in shame.
I rate Mount higher than Barkley, but they are currently both in the same bracket of not being good enough (Barkley miles off, Mount not too far off but needs much more experience)

 
From what I've read, he seems to be more creative and more of a goal scorer than Kovacic, with similar dribbling ability. He tends to release the ball quicker and opts to find the pass rather than drive forward so much with the ball like Kovacic. Imo he would be a great addition and could partner well with our midfield players. 

 
My god this guy is sheer quality man, we cannot let him go to Arsenal. I want this guy playing for us.

 
From what I've read, he seems to be more creative and more of a goal scorer than Kovacic, with similar dribbling ability. He tends to release the ball quicker and opts to find the pass rather than drive forward so much with the ball like Kovacic. Imo he would be a great addition and could partner well with our midfield players. 
Would this not make him a natural replacement for Mount then. Can't see Lampard ever going for that then

 
Back
Top