Howdy

Dolfy52

New Signing
Messages
42
Reaction score
8
Howdy, big fan from Pittsburg Pennsylvania, originally from Texas, c’mon the blues!

 
Howdy, big fan from Pittsburg Pennsylvania, originally from Texas, c’mon the blues!
Welcome. I assume you’re here because of one of the most famous Pennsylvanian exports that is enjoyed in our country. 
 

Heinz Baked Beans.
 

You’ll find a friend in @Malta Blue that’s for sure. 
 

 
Howdy, big fan from Pittsburg Pennsylvania, originally from Texas, c’mon the blues!
Hi friend? keep up the good work ?

Welcome. I assume you’re here because of one of the most famous Pennsylvanian exports that is enjoyed in our country. 
 

Heinz Baked Beans.
Your either far too knowledgeable or after our little discussion (which ended in one user getting banned) you went straight to Google and looked up the origin of Heinz baked beans and as a result we have both permanently stored in our heads what could be the winning answer to a question in a pub quiz

 
Your either far too knowledgeable or after our little discussion (which ended in one user getting banned) you went straight to Google and looked up the origin of Heinz baked beans and as a result we have both permanently stored in our heads what could be the winning answer to a question in a pub quiz
Option B. I had to remind myself what non-British organisation you were supporting. Brexit means Brexit!

 
My wife still shops at Iceland and matalan and in our local shop we still get a lot of co-op products. The co-op bit is a curse though I've had to look at that logo tens of thousands of times a week and I thought moving to malta I might escape it, no such luck.

 
Option B. I had to remind myself what non-British organisation you were supporting. Brexit means Brexit


My wife still shops at Iceland and matalan and in our local shop we still get a lot of co-op products. The co-op bit is a curse though I've had to look at that logo tens of thousands of times a week and I thought moving to malta I might escape it, no such luck.

 
My wife still shops at Iceland and matalan and in our local shop we still get a lot of co-op products. The co-op bit is a curse though I've had to look at that logo tens of thousands of times a week and I thought moving to malta I might escape it, no such luck.
Forgot to quote the message I was replying to 

 
Welcome. I assume you’re here because of one of the most famous Pennsylvanian exports that is enjoyed in our country. 
 

Heinz Baked Beans.
 

You’ll find a friend in @Malta Blue that’s for sure. 
 
Haha I apologise to y'all but I’ve never been a fan of the Heinz beans, you Brits love that stuff though. 

 
@Malta Blue I’m claiming this as another win for Branston. 
200.gif


In my defence I already conceded defeat after I finally got one person to agree with me

 
Welcome! I've been to Pittsburgh a couple of time.  Golfed, toured the Warhol museum, and got to see the Pirates play the Phillies.  I liked how the Baseball and Football stadiums are both right by one another (relatively) and by the river.

Been all over Texas, but not Austin...something I'll likely rectify even if it's just to try all the BBQ

 
Back
Top