http://www.chelseafcforum.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco

Retired Moderator
Messages
26,043
Reaction score
16,686
Can we have that advert lifted please. The one at the bottom.

It keeps putting pics of other teams like Arsenal & i noticed Everton the other day.

Just looks awful when you come home from a hard days work and see them gooners on our Chelsea page.

Thanks.

http://www.chelseafcforum.com/http://www.chelseafcforum.com/

e2a: I know i could come straight here, but i like coming through that page, nice wallpaper, sh*t advert.

 
I had forgot all about that page there?

You still accessing through that?

Trouble is, the ads are generated from channels or what text is on the page.

I know what you mean though, I had to disallow some ads running, got 'The history of Everton FC' big banner kept popping up on The Shed End site, that had to be switched off. Also, Gay Parship of 2 men looking in a compromising situation kept appearing on another forum which had to go
icon_lol.gif


 
coco, page isn't loading for some reason, what advert was it?

 
coco, page isn't loading for some reason, what advert was it?
Its a google advert, opens for me MOD.

It isnt important, just dont look good to visitors mate.

Its changed now, but the whole banner this morning was a united advert, great big red blotch under Sheva and Joey !
icon_eek.gif


a.jpg


[iframe:1qc3vvlo]http://www.chelseafcforum.com/[/iframe:1qc3vvlo]

 
ah yea, loads now. Cheers.

I know what you mean by the ad's. If it covers football generally like that quiz one, that could be of interest to people I leave it on. If its a big banner of any other team, I will block it from showing. Will keep my eyes on it, I wouldn't want to be shown stuff like that on a Chelsea site
icon_lol.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top