Scott Carefree MoFo Messages 12,930 Reaction score 9,845 Feb 6, 2009 #2 Removed by Loz Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
clubhappy First Team Regular Messages 2,786 Reaction score 0 Feb 7, 2009 #3 Thats on the way to Stan Boardman as we speak.
Chelsea Lad New Signing Messages 90 Reaction score 0 Feb 7, 2009 #4 Brilliant shame it'll never get sung though. :lol:
loz The Schoolmaster Staff member Messages 22,720 Reaction score 6,605 Feb 7, 2009 #5 For reasons I can't discuss I have removed Scott's song. I know it is banter and I am not being a prude - you will just have to trust me that there is a good reason why I can't leave it on for now. Apologies.
For reasons I can't discuss I have removed Scott's song. I know it is banter and I am not being a prude - you will just have to trust me that there is a good reason why I can't leave it on for now. Apologies.
Scott Carefree MoFo Messages 12,930 Reaction score 9,845 Feb 8, 2009 #6 Loz I trust your judgement, but you understand the sentiment.