I am just popping out

What everyone else said mate, hope you are back soon

 
Can't believe I haven't seen this thread before now.

Best wishes Loz. I hope things work out fine.

 
I just saw this - Loz, I hope everything with you is going to be OK. You are a fantastic moderator and a great person to argue with and your presence will be much missed. I sincerely hope things will work out and I wish there was something we, and I, could do to help.

 
Hope things work out ok, this site is all the poorer for your absence. Take care

 
Best wishes Loz-- if there is some torture I can inflict on g4 to lift your spirits please let me know. Good luck

 
Hope everything works out whatever the situation is, all the best.

 
hadn't seen this before. hope everything improves for you.

 
Best wishes I hope everything turns out OK ...stay positive, stay strong ..'always look on the bright side of life......' your a winner and never forget it :5569:

 
That hair transplant is taking an awful long time Lozenge

 
Theres a lot of bald head to cover....

Anyone heard from him lately? Had a crack with him a couple of weeks ago, poor sod. Hopefully when it all settles he should be back.

 
This is the first time I've seen this.

Like everyone else Loz, wishing you all the best and

hope everthing gets sorted soon, and we seeing you posting again.

 
Back
Top