Eight Times
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 4,148
- Reaction score
- 383
Used to always go to the cinema, as a kid, teenager, young adult.....
But in the last few years, it's just gotten too much now, what with booking fee's and so on...
Myself, son, mrs and mate went to see Toy Story 3, and it cost me £46, this is with booking fee's, and
3D glasses (which used to be free), madness.
Is it any wonder so many people download films from the Internet?
The only exception I'll make now, is if it's a Bond film or a Star Wars film, or if one of the kids
desperately wants to see something, other than that I wait til the Blu Ray release, and usaually go
for a nice shiny steel book.
I guess £46 isn't too bad for a night out these days, but it just doesn't sit right with me.
But in the last few years, it's just gotten too much now, what with booking fee's and so on...
Myself, son, mrs and mate went to see Toy Story 3, and it cost me £46, this is with booking fee's, and
3D glasses (which used to be free), madness.
Is it any wonder so many people download films from the Internet?
The only exception I'll make now, is if it's a Bond film or a Star Wars film, or if one of the kids
desperately wants to see something, other than that I wait til the Blu Ray release, and usaually go
for a nice shiny steel book.
I guess £46 isn't too bad for a night out these days, but it just doesn't sit right with me.