I found this lurking in my FB pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, if the mods don't object, don't worry about it. If they object, they will move it - probably to the Random Chat thread!!

 
Internet hardmen at their best their. Unfortunately it shows too much of the ugly side of football in there. I'm all for banter, but to see someone write "Gas them all!" is f**king horrible....excuse my language. And Mike, this is on NO way a slight at you for posting it. I actually enjoy the banter on there for the main, but guys talking about guns, carving intitials in people's faces, and then gassing jews.... it's a sad side of football unfortunately.

Scott

 
God! I didn't read that bit! I stopped at the genitals with trailing sideburns (I forget what the correct terminololgy is for those curly bits)

 
That page is messed up to say the least and shows the worst of football fans. I'm far from a Spurs fan but that is disgusting and the Chelsea fans on there are a blight on the club.

 
All a bit knee jerk after one game as well. Some people need to settle down....

 
It is in bad taste for THIS site and i will remove it by ten oclock...This must in no way detract from the dislike , no , loathing of all things LILLYWHITE..Ill remove it for the sake of the kids on these sites ..(and) please accept my apologies

 
Internet hardmen at their best their. Unfortunately it shows too much of the ugly side of football in there. I'm all for banter, but to see someone write "Gas them all!" is f**king horrible....excuse my language. And Mike, this is on NO way a slight at you for posting it. I actually enjoy the banter on there for the main, but guys talking about guns, carving intitials in people's faces, and then gassing jews.... it's a sad side of football unfortunately.Yes.Understood

Scott
 
I haven't clicked on it again, because reading what Scott had highlighted was more than enough. I do hope that none of these people were ShedEnders. if anyone expressed views like that in my home, I would ask them to leave.

Mods - do your stuff!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top