I left my ticket in the car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blizeH

First Team Regular
Messages
3,604
Reaction score
11
And it's a 2 hour round trip

If I go to the ticket place with my nembership will I be okay? Lol

 
At north ealing ATM, just came from fulham broadbay and got to go to hillingdon

 
I'm so stupid, argh!

Going back now, if they don't let us in words cannot express how disappointed I'll be, lol

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so stupid, argh!

Going back now, if they don't let us in words cannot express how disappointed I'll be, lol
Maybe give the ticket office a call. You should be fine. I've left my ticket a few times and been alright.

 
As Mike says, give the office a call. I`m sure as long as you have proof of ID you should be ok.

 
Damn, what a relief to read that, thank you mike!

Calling the ticket office was my first thought but getting hold of them is impossible - shouldve asked when we were at the stadium but panicked and ran back to the tube lol

Thanks again

 
You realise this puts you below PloKoon in the dopey queue!

 
Hah moi! What did Plo do? And thanks guys, in the queue now... Nervous!

 
He slept right through his alarm on the morning of his very FIRST Shed-End piss-up, and (I think) Loz made elaborate arrangements to meet him outside Stamford Bridge. Plockers told him to look for a skinny bloke with long shaggy black hair - think he was spotted straight away. :laugh2:

 
Plockers told him to look for a skinny bloke with long shaggy black hair - think he was spotted straight away. :laugh2:
joey-ramone.jpg


 
:D

The guy was awesome! Just said no problem and maybe 10 seconds later we had new tickets, woo! The three people queueing before us were turned away though which made me think we were screwed.

Sorry for posting here btw, we were on our way to the car then turned around hoping we could get in anyway without the tickets, but a couple of Chelsea fans said theyd done the same before and we'd have no chance! :o

 
Great news! renews my faith in mankind!

 
glad to hear you got to see the game, must of been a nightmare waiting in that queue

 
Thanks guys, and yeah seeing everyone else being turned away was a nightmare, but the guy seemed almost relieved that unlike the others I asked him something he could actually deal with

What I don't get is they kept shouting "no tickets available, do not queue here or ask for tickets" (and of course, almost every single bloody person in front of me was queuing for tickets!) and the attendance last night was only 33,000 or so? I know they needed to have a block free to separate the home & away fans but it shouldn't be that much I wouldn't have thought?

 
I may be wrong but I think that UEFA rules dictate that tickets cannot be sold after 4pm on matchday. UEFA really are a**holes!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top