I need urgent help

Vitor Gava

New Signing
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I bought 2 tickets on Thursday for the Chelsea game against spurs on Monday but haven't received a email confirmation from Chelsea but they cashed out £53 from my credit card. What do I do? I Haven't received the tickets and its Saturday and on Monday is bank holiday

 
Did you buy them through the club? 53£ for 2 tickets seems cheap considering my 2 cost £160!!

 
Did you buy them through the club? 53£ for 2 tickets seems cheap considering my 2 cost £160!!
Yeah I did I have the junior membership card.

It was £25 each (Both junior)

4Q9b0Oy.png


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Go to Chelsea ticket office early as possible on Monday. They will sort out your problem. If u bought them late they might not been able to send them out in time. If they are lost the can duplicate tickets cancel originals in case of theft in post.

 
Back
Top